The most simple way to use the northDASH pipeline is via Snowflake’s data exchange integration.
This option is available to Snowflake accounts that are using the us-west availability zone on AWS.
Steps to Connect
In order to connect, please follow these simple steps:
- Go to your Snowflake account web console and make sure that your are using the ACCOUNTADMIN role.
- Go to the Data Exchange area in your Snowflake account.
- Request share access from northDASH.
- You’ll receive an email from us specifying the terms and conditions.
- After approving and providing your business information back to us in a return email we will send you a token.
- Use this token when you send data (see integrations section).
- Your data will be available in your Snowflake account.